Win a luxury picnic hamper
Now that Summer’s really here, it’s picnic season – and I’ve got an absolutely brilliant prize for one lucky Muddy reader: a luxury picnic with for two (worth £90) from The Picnic Hamper People. Forget slightly squashed sarnies and hardboiled eggs – we’re talking poached salmon trout, Eton Mess and Prosecco here.
Based near Glastonbury, The Picnic Hamper People put together delicious picnics for festivals, hen parties, birthdays, anniversaries, work events or any other occasion. They do a range of hampers, from the Somerset Cream Tea (which includes smoked salmon sandwiches, scones, Victoria sponge and homemade lemonade), through Pack-a-Snack (for example, Somerset ham and grain mustard rolls, gaucamole dips, taboulleh salad) right up to bespoke luxury hampers. Prices start from £14 per person. The hampers are delivered to your door with everything you need, from birch cutlery and napkins to biodegradeable plates and champagne flutes. All you have to do is grab a picnic rug and pop the picnic (which comes in a returnable wicker hamper or cardboard box – you decide) in the back of the car or on your bike – and you’re picnic-ready.
Start drooling: here’s what the winner will get in their Luxury Picnic Hamper:
- Smoked salmon roulade or spinach & Parmesan roulade
- Broad bean and mint dip with flatbread
- Poached Somerset trout or salmon en croute or beetroof & goats cheese en croute
- Kilner jars with three different salads
- Quails’ eggs
- Locally-sourced cheese board and grapes
- Savoury tartlets, either bacon & onion or brocolli & Stilton
- Bread rolls or French stick
- Strawberries & cream or Eton mess
- Chocolate brownies
- Gourmet handmade Grown Up Marshmallows
- Elderflower cordial or ginger beer or Somerset apple juice – and they’ve thrown in a bottle of Prosecco, too.
Enter now and you could be treating your partner, a friend or your mum to some posh nosh on a hillside, down by the river, on the beach – or even in your back garden. So what are you waiting for?
HOW TO ENTER!
‘Tis easy-peasy. All you need to do is this…
- Sign up to my newsletter. You MUST complete this step, even if you’re already subscribed to the blog or you will not be entered into the competition.
- That’s it! Just sign up and you’re entered.
I’ll pull a winner out of my hat on Monday 8 August.